Saturday, December 01, 2012

Taking a break.

This blog is supposed to be all about my journey into the quilt world. What I have done, where I have been ,and what my new ideas are.
But lately nothing has happened.
This spring I took a break when I had shoulder problems. After a few months of therapy I felt much better and was able to finish some projects and I even started blocks for a new quilt. I tried to be careful and even timed myself, but slowly the pain came back.
I have been back in therapy for a few weeks now, but the pain is still there. It is the same shoulder, but not the same problem. Anyway, I will take another, hopefully, short break.
My sewing room has never been so clean!
I know, that as I will feel better, new ideas will come and I will be able to continue this blog.
Till then I will take another break.

No comments:

Post a Comment