Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Back.....again

There have been a few problems with my web site, so it was gone for a few days. But all seems to be back to normal. At the beginning of September I gave a workshop in Orangeville for the Dufferin Piecemakers Quilters Guild.We had a big group of 20, each making their own small landscape. Last Saturday I was back for a second workshop and four ladies showed me their finished landscape. Here you can see Janet, Beckie, Marilyn and Doreen with their projects. Great work! I also took pictures of the individual pieces, but they were too blurry. I better start using a tripod for something that small or get a steadier hand. We have been busy around here.My mother-in-law will move next week to a retirement place in town and her house has been sold,so now we have to get ready for the auction on October 9th. And then there is the harvest. The weather has not co-operated the last few weeks. The soybeans are ready, but we need some warm, sunny days. My plans for the farm quilt have been side tracked. I need to come up with another 2 days workshop. I'm working on that first, but do not have enough ready to show you. I should have more by next week.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:59 PM

    Hey Renske, I am just at work now weighing in grain trucks, so I decided to cruise your blog. The Hania State entry caught my eye. Maybe I misread something, but I never picked up exactly what you thought you might do with the picture. Wall hanging? I was just curious, it's neat though.
    I would also like to see the piece that you are working on right now that you told me about.
    Lastly, congratulations on the success and completion of your mother-in-law's sale.

    Emily Schneider

    ReplyDelete