Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Guild meeting

Last Wednesday was our annual meeting for the WaterlooCounty Quilters Guild. Other years the turn-out is low, but this year it was different. Lots of members and a full program.And of course....the lunch after the program was delicious, as usualOver the years I have had a lot of problems with my back and shoulders Jan and Pat showed in a very humorous way, how doing some carefull choosen exercises can help.I have tried a few of them and indeed ,it helps. Now I will have to remember to do them and .....take the time.I always like to get going on whatever I have in mind, but I might feel better later if I would have taken the time to limber up. During show and tell 5 proud members showed of their finished or almost finished pansy wall hanging, that I had been teaching in April.It is always fun to see how they all look so different. The ladies did a very good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment